Little knitted pigeon enjoying some crisps on the pavement…
wait a fucking minute…
at first i legitimately though that the bird was gonna be super pissed about eating knitted chips and I felt bad for it UNTIL I REALIZED THE BIRD ITSELF IS ALSO KNITTED?????
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
OK, one of my biggest loves is music. All and any kind from Dolly Partin to Eminem to well….just about everything. It keeps me going and makes me happy. I LOVE to sing. I sound like a screaming cat or a howling dog or whatever but I don’t care. If it makes you happy (and isn’t a hazard to your health,) then I say Do It. I love listening to live music. Where I’m from most live music you hear is bluegrass and country. It’s an awesome feeling to watch someone play an instrument and see how much they enjoy it, to see how much it’s apart of them. A good place to go and encounter this Gatlinburg, TN. I got a chance to visit New Orleans during the French Quarter Festival a few years ago…man it was great. Everywhere you went people were playing on every street corner.
So yeah, I love music.